Monday, February 1, 2016

New Grain sack curtain and pillow patterns!

Our grain sack inspired linens that are sold on our Etsy store have been doing great but at least once a week I get a message asking me if we have any Cow patterns.  I never realized there were so many cow fans out there!!  Well, not one to disappoint I searched and searched for some suitable patterns and decided on these two.  I hope you cow fans love them as much as I do!!  

Introducing Farm Fresh--

Farm Fresh curtain with black stripes

Farm Fresh up close





Farm Fresh pillow

 AND----
                       Daisypatch

 
Daisypatch curtain 

Daisypatch upclose



Daisypatch pillow

You can see our other patterns and products by either clicking the Grain sack inspired curtain tabs above or by visiting our Etsy store here

Thanks for looking!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Donna Pennie's profile on Pinterest.