Friday, August 7, 2015

Piece of the week--Dry sink and serving tray

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Bill and I went to St. Martin to celebrate our 25th anniversary and had a great time! We have had a lot to catch up on since we've been back and haven't had much time to work on new pieces so this week I am reposting our brown dry sink that we listed last month.  Also along with the dry sink we have a really nice and functional serving tray that we just added to our collection. 

The dry sink measures 42" wide, 20 1/2" deep and 47" tall.
It's painted Brown over black and nicely distressed.

The serving tray measures 22"x14"x4" and is black over brown and very heavy distressed.  


It has cutout handles and distressed metal hardware. 







The inside of this dry sink has plenty of storage space.



Here are a few close ups of the tray.




This is my tray.  I brought it up to camp for my picnic table.  I painted it a very heavy distressed white.  I love it! 


The drysink is listed for $465.  The tray is $45.  Just like all of our pieces these can be custom built to whatever size or color that you need.  Send me an email or message me on Facebook if you are interested in coming to see them in person or if you have any question!  

Thanks for looking!  

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Donna Pennie's profile on Pinterest.